The Head Honcho of Humidification
If you’ve got a large armory of cigars, I’m talking a big cabinet of 1,000+ sticks or even a walk-in humidor, you have limited options for an efficient humidification system. But that’s not a bad thing, the new and improved Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 Electronic Humidifier will get the job done without question. It has an extra-large water reservoir on the bottom with a powerful fan and top of the line electronic system resting on top. It comes preset to 70%, but that can easily be adjusted. When the sensors detect a low humidity level, the powerful blowers kick into gear and replace the humidity. It uses an LCD remote with a 6 foot extension to view and set the humidity levels. But it also comes with built in Wi-Fi capabilities that allow you to check on your humidor from your smart phone (with a Smart Humidor subscription). Average refill time is around two weeks and a flashing low water indicator will let you know when it’s time to refuel. If you’ve got a large stash to maintain, the Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 humidifier will keep your mind at ease.
Designed for 10-60 Cubic feet Cabinet/Armoire humidors
Dimensions: Length: 13” Width: 6.5” Height: 6”
Additional features include:
- Large LCD with backlit humidity & temperature display
- Built-in Smart Humidor® (Wi-Fi) technology for remote monitoring & control (subscription required)
- Soft-Touch button control
- Micro-USB connection with streamlined ribbon cable connection
- Completely Sealed system only activates on sensors demand
- Transparent base to observe water level
- Provides consistent, maintenance free, long term humidity control
- Circulates humidity reaching each cigar equally
- Set humidity to the preferred level
Note: the internal blowers on this unit have been greatly improved. It no longer comes with an external fan.