Top
Showing 1-3 of 3 results

AJ Fernandez New World Ashtray FREE!!

 

It's a fact, 99% of cigar enthusiasts love AJ Fernandez. The other 1%? People who suffer from palate dysfunction and clogged olfactory systems. But the wise know, when it comes to handmades, AJ has the golden touch. To make his cigars even better, for a limited time only, take home a AJ Fernandez New World Ashtray (Worth $35) for FREE with purchase of any of the qualified boxes below!

  • Prev
  • 1
  • Next

It's a fact, 99% of cigar enthusiasts love AJ Fernandez. The other 1%? People who suffer from palate dysfunction and clogged olfactory systems. But the wise know, when it comes to handmades, AJ has the golden touch. To make his cigar even better, for a limited time only, take home a AJ Fernandez New World Ashtray (Worth $35) for FREE with purchase of any of the qualified boxes below!