How do I redeem a gift card?
- Add items to your shopping cart and then click the My Cart button above the Navigation Bar.
- From the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
- From the Secure Checkout page, please select Returning Customer, New Customer, or Proceed As Guest.
- Once you arrive on the Order Info page find the second section down titled Select a Payment Type. The Gift Card field is near the bottom of the Payment Type column.
- Click the Gift Card checkbox and a new form will appear.
- In the form fields, type the card number and security code and then click the Redeem button.
How do I find the card number and security code?
- Plastic Gift Cards: The card number and the security code are located on the back of the card.
- E-Gift Cards: The card number and the security code are located below the image on the left column.
What if my order total exceeds the balance on my gift card?
If your Order Total exceeds the gift card amount, you will need to select a Credit Card payment type to complete your purchase. If your Order Total is less than the amount on your gift card, the remaining balance will be credited back to your gift card for future use.
Can I use multiple gift cards on the same order?
Yes. Multiple gift cards can be applied to the same order. If the Order Total is less than the amount on your gift card, the remaining balance will be credited back to your gift card for future use.
How do I check the balance on my gift card?
- Click the My Account link above the Navigation Bar and log in if prompted.
- From the Dashboard page, click the Gift Cards link on the left column.
If you have any questions about gift cards or other concerns, please contact Customer Service or call us toll-free at 1-888-244-2790.
Terms and Conditions
- The balance due on an order that exceeds the gift card amount must be paid using another payment option. Multiple gift cards can be applied to the same order.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Gift cards will expire one year after the date of issue.
- Cigars International reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and used to make purchases.