Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
Are you a pivot table ninja? Do you wake in the AM for intense match formula training sessions before work? Can you judo chop a spreadsheet into relevant, actionable, competition-crushing marketing insights? =IF(Q1:Q2=YES,JOIN OUR TEAM,SCRAM) If that makes any sense, then Cigars International’s Marketing Department may be your new battleground. The Marketing Team is the numbers people and when we’re not feverishly crafting formulas to decide our next take-out order, our team strategizes, coordinates and implements diverse marketing campaigns that introduce cigar lovers to the best dang cigar retailer on earth. The rest of the time, we’re stomping out crime down dark alleys, kissing babies, and eating our vegetables. It doesn’t end there my friend - retention ain’t just the name of a pond (Wiki that!). We utilize cutting-edge tools to understand, convert, and retain customers via digital and print media. We also play well with others....providing analysis, insights and practical, data driven information to help the rest of our CI lunatics exceed. If you don’t think we’re awesome, may I suggest taking some awesome classes. And Excel while you’re at it, noob.
E-mail Marketing Associate
||eCommerce Marketing Manager
The selected candidate will assist our email team in the development and execution of email campaigns for multiple business units. He/she will proactively learn about our market and our target audiences and gain knowledge of successful email marketing tactics. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience in creating and deploying emails using our email deployment and internal workflow systems. He/she will be expected to execute all assignments in a timely fashion while demonstrating initiative and accuracy. This is a great position for someone who has some experience in email deployment, but wants to build a career in e-mail marketing.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of a large volume of bulk and segment-specific emails blasts for multiple customer lists
- Consult with email team, eCommerce group and internal business teams.
- Make recommendations to continually improve email performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data and industry trends
- Provide reporting for all e-mail related promotional activity
- Assist in development of email promotional schedule
- Work with email content providers within organization, including merchandising, copy writers, photography, IT and graphic design, to ensure on-time deployment of emails
- Support marketing team and organization
- Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Mathematics) with prior experience in the direct marketing field
- One (1) year hands-on experience with an email program such as Lyris, MailChimp or ConstantContact
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- A curious nature with a desire to understand and master new email marketing best practices
- Extremely proficient with Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Experience using HTML and CSS to enhance email design and functionality
- Understands the need for meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, and knowledge of approval procedures
- Ability to learn new software and internal processes quickly
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send a cover letter outlining your interest in this opportunity along with salary expectations. Those not providing a cover letter will not be considered for this opportunity.