Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
Are you a pivot table ninja? Do you wake in the AM for intense match formula training sessions before work? Can you judo chop a spreadsheet into relevant, actionable, competition-crushing marketing insights? =IF(Q1:Q2=YES,JOIN OUR TEAM,SCRAM) If that makes any sense, then Cigars International’s Marketing Department may be your new battleground. The Marketing Team is the numbers people and when we’re not feverishly crafting formulas to decide our next take-out order, our team strategizes, coordinates and implements diverse marketing campaigns that introduce cigar lovers to the best dang cigar retailer on earth. The rest of the time, we’re stomping out crime down dark alleys, kissing babies, and eating our vegetables. It doesn’t end there my friend - retention ain’t just the name of a pond (Wiki that!). We utilize cutting-edge tools to understand, convert, and retain customers via digital and print media. We also play well with others....providing analysis, insights and practical, data driven information to help the rest of our CI lunatics exceed. If you don’t think we’re awesome, may I suggest taking some awesome classes. And Excel while you’re at it, noob.
Web Data Analyst
Send This To A Friend
|Department: ||Marketing |
|Location: ||Corporate Headquarters |
|Reports To: ||Director of Marketing |
The ideal candidate will be a B2C Web Data Analyst who is an articulate, technically-minded individual with good business acumen,
and excellent interpersonal skills. You should have strong hands-on technical skills with at least 3 years of experience – preferably
working with an Adobe Omniture analytics suite. This individual should have experience developing measurement and data driven strategies
across all aspects of a direct to consumer ecommerce environment.
- Consult with business teams and make recommendations to continually improve website performance by analyzing client browse and purchase behavior, competitive data and industry trends.
- Establish appropriate key performance indicators and develop a reporting infrastructure that allows key stakeholders consistent visibility into overall channel performance.
- Coordinate with design, IT, marketing and merchandising on various quantitative A/B and multivariate tests across multiple web properties and devices.
- Maintain a web testing schedule
- Perform qualitative usability testing on new onsite features and functionality.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build search ranking and quality traffic including search engine optimization, content optimization, and conversion rate optimization techniques and tactics.
- Oversee all web analytics tools to ensure accurate implementation and appropriate level of exposure, adoption, and utilization.
- Prioritize all adhoc reporting requests based on potential business value.
- Measure and evaluate all major online initiatives including natural search, social media, and traditional media.
- Bachelors degree in business or quantitative field
- Highly organized
- 3+ years web analytics experience using Omniture (Coremetrics, WebTrends or Google Analytics experience will be considered)
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations
- Passion for the internet and search engine trends
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates with demonstrable experience as B2C Analysts and who provide a Resume & Cover Letter with salary requirements will be considered.
Your Cover Letter should outline how your background, experience and skills align with our Job Description.