Send This To A Friend
|Department: ||Information Technology |
|Location: ||Corporate Headquarters |
|Reports To: ||Information Technology Director |
The IT team at CI is involved in every facet of the business. From the hardware and infrastructure to the custom software and websites we design and develop, without the strategic use of technology CI wouldn’t have been able to achieve its status in the industry.
On the development side CI uses frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC, WPF and WCF to write custom software to business specifications while leveraging strategic partnerships with other providers. End-to-end this team develops and evolves the systems to make the business as efficient as possible.
The Project Manager’s main responsibility will be to support the implementation and on-time delivery of WMS and ERP systems across all CI business areas. The Project Manager works with team members across the various business units, IT and vendor to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the project objectives and goals on time and on budget.
The Project Manager is an exceptional communicator who knows how to identify and mitigate risks before they become issues on projects with multiple stakeholders and personalities in a direct to consumer/direct marketing environment.
- Responsible for developing and managing project plans and working with business leads, project teams and vendor to execute on plans.
- Ability to work with various platforms, large project teams and multiple vendors to execute large sized projects.
- Ability to be involved in all aspects of project, monitor day-to-day activities of internal/external project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules, budgets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively work with project team to identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Consistently identify needs that business units may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Continuously manage business expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Proactively conduct project phase post mortems and identify opportunities for improvement to all process and tools used in the execution of project activities.
- Proven track record with executing large-scale ERP projects with diverse external and internal project teams.
- Knows the difference between a risk and an issue and understands how to identify and manage one from becoming the other.
- Ability to create, manage, and deliver against interdependent project plans
- Ability to lead daily scrum meetings to ensure deadlines and roles are clearly defined
- Knowledge in e-commerce, warehouse management and ERP systems
- Experience in Agile and Scrum based project management.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies.
- Understanding of business and functional requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Competencies in project management tools required.
- 8+ years of experience in project management.
- Manhattan Scale and Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.