Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
We dream about pixels and walk to the tune of Roy-Gee-Biv. We use words like saturation, opacity, and hue. We don’t go anywhere without our Pantone swatch book, and actually use a legit, non-pirated version of Adobe Photoshop. Indeed, you can buy this program. Here’s the skinny on the CI Design Department: we are top-notch. Picture a spacious office with a team of 22: designers, illustrators, photographers, and video producer. Spoil yourself with countless colors, muy expensivo cameras with flashy parts, and team-building activities to express your creative side. When we’re not coloring by numbers or numbering by colors, you will find us always creating new catalogs, aiding new product development with band, box, and illustration creation, and feverishly designing web graphics, monthly newsletters, product videos, space ads, package inserts, web page layouts, brand logos, and so much more.
We have an immediate need for a high caliber photo editor, a friendly and highly motivated individual who is willing to go beyond today’s standards as a member of our Design Team. This is an open environment that demands initiative and imagination from all team members. You will be tested and genuinely empowered. We expect our people to never stop seeking new ways to help us grow & win.
- Manipulate and combine images to achieve the most accurate product
- Edit and color correct product images for web and print
- Be an integral part of the design team reporting directly to the Photography Director
- 3-4 years’ experience in Adobe Photoshop a must.
- Required Photoshop skills – Photo Manipulation.
- Clipping paths, masking, healing brush, spot cleaning, color matching, layer styles, saving for web, changing backgrounds, and more…
- College coursework in photo editing, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Must be very detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have ability to organize, manage changing priorities and work under pressure.
- Comfortable in a photo studio environment using professional camera and lighting equipment a plus.
- Experience with Mac OS based computing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and outgoing with a “can do" attitude.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and generate ideas independently.
Interested candidates must send a comprehensive resume and cover letter that highlights your qualifications and ability for the role including a link with samples of your personal retouching work. Please provide before and after examples. You must include your salary requirements within the cover letter. Candidates will not be considered for the opportunity unless they comply with all listed requests.