Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
We dream about pixels and walk to the tune of Roy-Gee-Biv. We use words like saturation, opacity, and hue. We don’t go anywhere without our pantone swatch book, and actually use a legit, non-pirated version of Adobe Photoshop. Indeed, you can buy this program. Here’s the skinny on the CI Design Department. First of all, we’re not all girls. Well, most are, but we don’t discrimi-hate and dudes are welcome. Second, our department is top-notch. Picture spacious, individual offices outfitted with personal design, photography studios and oversized, ‘inspiration’ windows gazing outward over the pastoral Lehigh Valley. Now promptly remove that image from your dome, because you’ve wandered way off base here. Not off to a good start, are we? Spoil yourself with countless colors, muy expensivo cameras with flashy parts, and frequent team-building activities to express your creative side. When we’re not coloring by numbers or numbering by colors, you will usually find us creating new 120-page catalogs every six months, creating a second 80-page catalog every six weeks, aiding new product development with band, box, and illustration creation, and feverishly designing web graphics, monthly newsletters, product videos, space ads, package inserts, web page layouts, brand logos, and so much more.
Junior Web Graphic Designer
Send This To A Friend
|Department: ||Design |
|Location: ||Corporate Headquarters |
|Reports To: ||Interactive Art Director |
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to successfully concept and design under tight deadlines
- Design email blasts, web banners and graphics for company websites
- Create webpage layouts
- Occasionally work on print material
- Experience with product and packaging design is a plus
- Experience with digital photography is a plus
- Be an integral part of the design team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator experience a must
- Experience with Microsoft Windows-based computing
- Bachelor degree required with coursework in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or Advertising Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organizational skills, manage changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drawing skills for use in idea concept and thumbnails
- Enthusiastic, positive, team player and outgoing attitude
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and generate ideas independently
- Knowledge in CSS and HTML is a plus, but not required
Please send a cover letter and portfolio samples as outlined below highlighting a variety of your talents outlining your interest in this opportunity along with salary expectations. Those not providing a cover letter will not be considered for this opportunity.
Acceptable methods for portfolio samples include:
- a low-res .pdf or .jpg (no larger than 4 MB)
- website link
- printed samples
Candidates selected for an interview will be requested to bring along a portfolio highlighting a variety of your talents and skills.