Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
Contact Center Jobs
People sound 20lbs lighter over the phone, honest....it’s science. So here’s my offer: wanna lose weight fast and get paid for it? Simply drop your name in the raffle drum and cross your fingers – our Contact Center is hiring! Cigars International’s 50+ seat, state-of-the-art Contact Center will answer over 600,000 inbound customer contacts this year. The Contact Center team handles phone and electronic communications related to sales and customer service inquiries. A true inbound Contact Center, supported by routine catalog mailings and an industry leading e-commerce website, new hire representatives participate in a three week, paid training class to prepare for day to day responsibilities. Ongoing training for existing employees consists of a variety of topic areas, including but not limited to, product knowledge, sales and customer service techniques. With the company’s continued growth, the Contact Center can provide a solid foundation with ample opportunities for growth throughout the company. The Contact Center management team, with over 70 years of combined Contact Center experience, has created a collaborative and nurturing work environment focused on providing the Cigars International customers with industry leading, laser focused and extreme customer service. You’ll learn, you’ll grow personally and professionally, and you’ll have constant contact with excellent, friendly people from every corner of America.
Contact Center Sales/Customer Service Representative
Send This To A Friend
|Department: ||Contact Center |
|Location: ||Corporate Headquarters |
|Reports To: ||Call Center Supervisor |
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer orders, ensuring a timely and professional response to incoming customer calls/orders
- Answers incoming customer calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers to ensure accuracy and quality of customer account information and customer order data.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively maneuver through appropriate system screens, utilize available department tools/information, requesting assistance as needed.
- With supervision and coaching, learn how to develop and ask open-ended questions and use effective listening skills to obtain information from the customer.
- Demonstrates cross-selling and up-selling skills, maximizing all sales opportunities.
- Effectively utilizes feedback from call monitoring to continuously improve performance in providing one to one service to the individual customer.
- Responsibilities/requirements subject to change based on business needs.
- May perform other related duties as required
- Ability to type 30 words per minute and perform data entry accurately.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail sufficient to respond to call volumes that require quick analytical and supportive responses.
- Ability to retain information and utilize critical thinking skills.
- Ability to balance multiple work assignments and adapt to a changing work environment.