Choose a department below to begin searching available positions.
Contact Center Jobs
People sound 20lbs lighter over the phone, honest....it’s science. So here’s my offer: wanna lose weight fast and get paid for it? Simply drop your name in the raffle drum and cross your fingers – our Contact Center is hiring! Cigars International’s 50+ seat, state-of-the-art Contact Center will answer over 600,000 inbound customer contacts this year. The Contact Center team handles phone and electronic communications related to sales and customer service inquiries. A true inbound Contact Center, supported by routine catalog mailings and an industry leading e-commerce website, new hire representatives participate in a three week, paid training class to prepare for day to day responsibilities. Ongoing training for existing employees consists of a variety of topic areas, including but not limited to, product knowledge, sales and customer service techniques. With the company’s continued growth, the Contact Center can provide a solid foundation with ample opportunities for growth throughout the company. The Contact Center management team, with over 70 years of combined Contact Center experience, has created a collaborative and nurturing work environment focused on providing the Cigars International customers with industry leading, laser focused and extreme customer service. You’ll learn, you’ll grow personally and professionally, and you’ll have constant contact with excellent, friendly people from every corner of America.
Contact Center Sales/Customer Service Representative
Send This To A Friend
||Call Center Supervisor
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer orders, ensuring a timely and professional response to incoming customer calls/orders
- Answers incoming customer calls in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers to ensure accuracy and quality of customer account information and customer order data.
Demonstrates the ability to effectively maneuver through multiple system screens, utilize available
department tools/information and requesting assistance as needed.
With supervision and coaching, learn how to develop and ask open-ended questions
and utilize critical thinking and effective listening skills to obtain information from the customer.
- Demonstrates cross-selling and up-selling skills, maximizing all sales opportunities.
Effectively utilizes feedback from call monitoring to continuously improve performance in providing
one to one service to the individual customer.
- To perform all other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 2 years of previous contact center experience preferred but not required.
- Dependability and flexibility needed; must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to enter data accurately into multiple proprietary company programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written communication, customer service and conversational skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; attention to detail sufficient to respond to call volumes that require quick analytical and supportive responses.
- Ability to retain information and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple work assignments and adapt to a changing work environment.